Verify the following:
You are running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
You have cookies enabled
Your Internet Explorer security settings are not set to "high"
You have disabled any ad blocking programs
Try disabling any Norton Security products
Try disabling any personal firewall program. If this works, try uninstalling and re-installing your personal firewall program.
Go to Tools | Internet Options, Advanced tab, uncheck "Show Friendly Http Errors"
1. Log out from site.
2. Shut down browser.
3. Restart browser (do not go to truckworld)
4. Go to Tools | Internet Options
5. Click "Settings" button
6. Click "View Files" button
7. Sort by one of the first two columns (name or Internet Address) and hunt for "Cookie: YOURNAME@truckworld.com"
8. Find anything at truckworld.tenmagazines.com or even @truckworld.com and delete those cookies by clicking the file name in the first column (Name column) and pressing the delete key.
9. Close that window and any other browser windows
10. Restart browser
11. Log back in to TruckWorld
Any questions feel free to email email@example.com