September 7, 2006

I have a 1985 F250 4x4 w/ a 460 and a 4 speed. The piece (ive been told its called an extension housing) that goes between the tranny and the transfer case is broken and i cant locate another one. If any body has one or knows where i could get one that would be great. Thanks, Chris